AnsweredAssumed Answered

Shaw Home Phone User Guide

Question asked by 7825 on Apr 11, 2013
Latest reply on Apr 11, 2013 by 7825

Hello

I have had Shaw Home Phone since 2006, and back then when you signed up for the service you were given a guide explaining all the calling features, etc with your installation. This guide was available online as well and the PDF file was being updated until about January 2011, and then it disappeared from the Shaw site all together and the only way to get it was to Google search it. It was great because it was all the information in ONE place. No Searching through a 1000 threads on this forum/support site, and I found this a very useful tool, and the old guide still refers to the old *99 feature (I do miss that feature - It should have stayed) and makes no mention of the online phone portal or the new Star codes (I know that is somewhere on this site but can't find it right now). Is it possible to update this guide and put it back on your support site as a useful tool for all customers?

The old guide last updated in January 2011 can be found here:  https://shaw.ca/uploadedFiles/Support/Home_Phone/Voicemail/Setup/Shaw_Home_Phone_User_Guide.pdf

Thank you for taking the time to look into this.

Outcomes