I had my gateway hooked up today and ive noticed the gateway may be overheating. I can smell a bit of an slight burning smell coming from the box. Is this normal or is something wrong?
Probably the new electronics smell... Parts warming up for the first time, residue burning off, I suspect that is normal
Hi, is your Gateway still getting the burning smell? After 3 days, that should have gone away.
there is still a distinct smell in my apartment now, but it isn't really a burning smell anymore. Thanks
Retrieving data ...