Well it's thursday morning, the usual day for updates and still no 7.1.
I believe sean said he was going to provide an update soon. This is to give a rough date on when this update will be pushed out.
Looking back on the DHC forum there was talk of this update way back in February. At least I didn't have any thursday issues this week.
Sorry for the delay gents - sick child and a flooded basement all in the same week! As you can imagine I haven't been available until today. I'll do my best to get some details on it's release before I go home tomorrow.
Appreciate the patience.
Wow, bad news. Hope your child is OK.
He's better now, thanks
Sorry guys, going to lock this thread as the older one has just become active again
Feel free to join us there, bucky you already have
Retrieving data ...