AnsweredAssumed Answered

How do I get shaw internet?

Question asked by pyridoxine on Jul 12, 2013
Latest reply on Jul 12, 2013 by shaw-colin

Hello,

because I would love to know what I did wrong. All I want is to Order Broadband 100 but it seems like you guys make it quite difficult for me to become a customer.

On July 8th I went to shaw.ca and ordered Broadband 100 for my apartment. I got a confirmation email right away that the order is being processed.

The confirmation email includes this REFERENCE # 48960014 and clearly states the correct address I put in.

2 Days later I received a call from shaw that something is wrong and was asked about my address. That person then mentioned a completely different address than the one I wrote in the order. I corrected her and she said it's cleared up and I would receive another call to make an appointed for the installation at the same day. I never got another call.

Instead I called the support yesterday, gave them the information I have and they told me they have no order from me at all. So I explained it to them and I was told to expect another phone call at the same day. And still no one contacted me.

Now today I decided to email the support ( OnlineOrdersShaw@sjrb.ca ) and post this here and see what happens, maybe now someone will actually fix this.

Thank you,

Pyridoxine

Outcomes