I received a notice in the mail from Shaw to call as soon as possible to receive an HD box because of an upgrade occurring in the valley. I obediently did this and a technician arrived a number of days ago to install the box. While watching a TV show tonight, the TV stopped with a message that the program would start again "shortly". After an hour or so of no service, I phoned Shaw. They representative had me flip through several channels and then informed me that an upgrade was occurring and that after a couple of hours, I could try the TV again. If there was still no service, I could call Shaw back or wait until morning to call back. I am not interested in turning on the TV every couple of hours and calling Shaw back every 2 hours. If this is how the HD box is going to work, I think it will be a technical nightmare. Is there a solution to this?