intenso

Cartoon Network Canada

Discussion created by intenso on Sep 11, 2013
Latest reply on Sep 27, 2013 by intenso

Hi. Lately I've been going through other TV companies such as Bell and Telus. I mean, Bell has like 157 channels for their "good" package. It's only 30 dollars, much more channels than shaw's premier tv, which is 80 dollars.

And if you add all the kid-friendly channels, 10 dollars, they include all that shaw offers + cartoon network.

And their "Best" package has like 339 channels. Whoa.

Shaw looks small compared to bell -- for TV. Telus even has cartoon network, and their company is terrible for internet...

So how about it, shaw? Cartoon network arrived to canada about a year ago, on the teletoon advertisements. A long time ago.

teletoon is great but they don't have childhood shows like Courage the dog or Codename kids next door. I have cartoon network arabia, I don't pay monthly. I can only understand so little from it, though. Even though arabic is my birth language, it's hard to understand the arabic they speak.

And what about Corus? Shaw's sister company I heard?

I'm thinking about bell, but then again I respect shaw for not having any internet disruptions or tv problems. If cartoon network lands on shaw I'll more than gladly get that channel alone as a subscription, or if it's already at family pack for 10 bucks. Shaw isn't really affordable and looking at other companies they offer much cheaper with much more included -- Telus is offering a 42" LG HDTV.

It really comes down to quality vs price, though.

Outcomes