I'm now in the double digits for recordings that have skipped in series on my new HD PVR...help please, really tired of paying a rent-to-own fee on something that doesn't work.
The following do NOT correct this issue at all:
- unplugging/plugging back in cable
- deleting the series recording and setting it up again
- putting the series higher priority
- removing other series recordings
- doing any and all of the above in any order combination
It just randomly chooses not to record something - somehow the show just won't appear in the future recordings, so unless I manually remember to go in and program my shows each week, they are only about 50/50 to record, if that.
At this point... I am requesting 2 things.
1. Please fix this.
2. As the reason I am paying a rent to own fee on this box is for the higher capacity PVR (I already had one but was low capacity) and it's been defective since the day I got it, I am asking that you refund me my monthly fee for the months up to now. This seems fair to me, seeing as I am providing free beta testing services for this defective device, and it has inconvenienced me over a dozen times now.