Order now or wait for MP2150?

Discussion created by dixbee on Sep 26, 2013
Latest reply on Sep 26, 2013 by kevinds

Hi all,


I'm thinking of switching to the Gateway (currently using DCX 3400-M) as part of a bundle change but I'm hesitant to act because of the upcoming MP2150 portal. I'd like to know if you think I should just go ahead with the current model or if it would be worth waiting for the new one. Is there likely to be an easy way to trade up?  In a different thread mark_vse stated that the MP2150 may be out in October but that it wasn't certain. The list of differences he mentions there don't sound particularly important to me but I've seen many people speculating that there may be further differences internally or otherwise.


I know nobody here probably has a definitive answer and I could always wait for "the next model" but I'd appreciate a friendly nudge in one direction or the other. Thanks.


Message was edited by: dixbee (typos)