I hope someone can help here because shaw are not able to help.
I have a ISP hosted mail server which I access successfully on Shaw public wifi, and other networks, but not with shaw cable through wifi since 1 week ago.
* usual device restarts/resets
* new static dns addresses enter into router config
* flush and reset of old shaw router
* new shaw router installed
* test using various tools to ping the mail server from around the world - with success
* even shaw can ping the mail server from their office.
In their words, they have run out of solutions and their tests show circular routing hence the timeouts.