Jump to solution

Pausing/resuming playback of recordings on DCX3510-M near end of recording

c4eb1z
Grasshopper

If a recording on the DCX3510-M is stopped within the first 45 minutes of playback (I think this is the cutoff), when you call up the recording, you are able to resume viewing where you left off. However, if you stopped playback within the last 15 minutes of playback (I think), when you call up the program again, you are back to the very beginning of the recording. How do you get it to resume where you left off?  Tried pressing pause before pressing the stop button, but that didn't work.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Thank you for responding. Sorry to take so long to reply....

c4eb1z
Grasshopper

Thank you for responding. Sorry to take so long to reply.  For some reason, my emails are not downloading to Thunderbird. Had to sign in to webmail to see them.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jump to solution

Once you have viewed a certain portion of the recording,...

shaw-valerie

@c4eb1z Once you have viewed a certain portion of the recording, it does mark it as "watched" essentially, so would start from the beginning the next time that title is viewed. I can certainly pass along your feedback to our product team, that it would be preferred to have the point be closer to the end of the recording. In the meantime though, one thing you could do instead is jump back in the recording by 5 minutes (press the page down arrow on the remote to do this) before stopping it, then when you start it again, you can jump ahead 5 minutes (using the page up arrow) to get back to where you were easily. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Thank you for responding. Sorry to take so long to reply....

c4eb1z
Grasshopper

Thank you for responding. Sorry to take so long to reply.  For some reason, my emails are not downloading to Thunderbird. Had to sign in to webmail to see them.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help