Jump to solution

Website links are dead. Please fix.

gtbell
Grasshopper

For several days now the TV Support page, "channel add-ons' has links that don't work. After several days I think they should be. Please fix, quickly.

Thank you,

Terry

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Your link worked! The link you sent me worked for me and...

gtbell
Grasshopper

Your link worked!

The link you sent me worked for me and I got it. Thanks. I'm now going to try using my old method and see what happens.

Cheers

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jump to solution

-- could this be a web-browser issue? Are you using Windo...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@gtbell -- could this be a web-browser issue? Are you using Windows 7 or 8 or 10? Are you using Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer? Within each web-browser, click "settings" and then "help" and then "check for updates", to ensure that you have the current release.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

mdk --- Thanks for your response. In answer to your quest...

gtbell
Grasshopper

mdk --- Thanks for your response. In answer to your questions: I'm using Edge on Windows 10 V 21H1. All of my releases are current. Are you able to access the Shaw page I mentioned? So, again, I ask for an answer to my issues. Anyone???

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- are you able to access the Shaw page ? To answer your...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@gtbell -- are you able to access the Shaw page ?

To answer your question: yes.

I even fired-up an old Windows 7 desktop, and updated it to the latest build of Microsoft Edge, and the page: TV Channels - Shaw loaded correctly.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Please post the link that you are trying to access, don’t...

rstra
Grand Master

@gtbell Please post the link that you are trying to access, don’t need to know which browser you are using. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Your link worked! The link you sent me worked for me and...

gtbell
Grasshopper

Your link worked!

The link you sent me worked for me and I got it. Thanks. I'm now going to try using my old method and see what happens.

Cheers

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help